Thursday 18 March 2010

psychic !! or what


This Sunday I had a real messy play day but had no challenge in mind for this piece of work as its totally off the wall......lol.....its a wall anyway with a door leading through to a secret garden, surrounded by roses and flowers all made from metal. The title I wanted to represent tiles spelling out the theme.....I've used all the paints by viva.... I think, I used every style of paint technique as the sides of the frame are painted with crackle paint as well. Its been glimmer misted and highlighted.......Did I say this was a messy, throw all you can at a canvas project lol. The stamped image of the door is from Crafty Individuals as is the image behind the door.

I didn't think there would be a challenge out there for this piece until today as at Ginger snap creations they have a colour challenge.....Ginger, copper or rust. I hope they forgive me for using all three colours as well as gold. I just wanted an excuse to post this project. Just to let you know that they are also have a birthday blog candy giveaway.....awesome as is the blog especially if you love all things messy.....but its not compulsory as anything goes, its just an excuse for me to get all my viva paints out.


Hugs from Daniele
Thanks for taking a peek and thank you for leaving a comment

5 comments:

Amy said...

super amazing..I really love your art piece..wonderful garden and door!

Unknown said...

I love it FAB-U-LAS

Love Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely creation! Of course using all the colours is fine :)

Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Colour Challenge!

Suzie said...

This is a wonderful project. Like that you have also added the color gold. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

Saragpgb said...

wonderful!!!