Wednesday 19 May 2010

Lilac Period

I have decided I am going through a Lilac period.....as I am totally addicted to them as well as the colour, most of my cards have all been coloured or featured Lilacs and todays card is no exception, the lovely Kim from Cuddly Buddly sent me this Lilac digi image to play with, now that I have discovered that I can print onto watercolour paper I set about painting it in with twinkling H20's now there is no added glitter on this image so don't all faint, I did add little diamantes to the centre of the raised flower heads. The papers are again the digi images from Bits of Ivory you can find them here, I crimped the striped paper for added dimension, quite like the effect, pearls are from the Hobby House and lace is from stash that has to be 15 years old.....




Challenges are
Papertake......say it with flowers
Pink Elephant.......sketch.
Stampavie......flower power
                                                                              Have a great day
                                                                                       hugs

5 comments:

Netty said...

The lilac is beautiful Daniele. Love it. Annette x

Welcome! said...

Wow I love how you coloured that lilac, its beautiful and so is that lace! Great card! Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

Kiki said...

Oh wow, such a gorgeous card!!!

Thanks for joining us at SAM this week.

Hugs, Kiki

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image, just love how you have coloured it in
Thanks for joining in PTW
Caroline x

Barbara Anne said...

Love the colors and the dimension of the little blossoms with the sparkly centers!