Saturday 17 July 2010

Its Christmas.....

I should stop getting up early to colour as the next day I'm too tired but I'm excited about working on some DT cards for Cuddly Buddly.....new ones so they're a bit hush hush at the moment, but when I have a new project I want to get started I'm sure you know what I mean.
I've got a couple of days off next week together .....my son's graduation is on Wednesday, so proud of him.
A couple of challenges this week are featuring Christmas in July so I thought I'd post this card that I made besfore going on my holls, the background paper was already printed with the word......quite handy, the paper is from The Paper Cellar, they do quite sweet pads of paper and are reasonably priced as well, the image is from WOJ, painted with Sakura pens for extra bling.





Challenges

Oh La La.....christmas in July
Fab n Funky.....Christmas.
Cute card Thursday......Christmas, check out the real cute snowman.

Have a good day
hugs from Daniele

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Like this image and card, still to early for christmas cards for me

Netty said...

Terrific card Daniele, love it. Annette x

Wendi said...

Great card love that bow and image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Julie said...

Such a lovely card. Lot's of interesting elements.

Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Good Luck!

Julie