Sunday 20 March 2011

Another Wee Stamp....

Morning all, thought I'd do an earlier post today as I'm probably going to be putting up fence panels later, just waiting for hubby to wake up as he was working last night......aghhh! I hate painting fences but I know its gotta be done, I'd much rather be playing with my twinkling h2os....lol. Which by the way is what I used to colour this wee stamp, I love this whimsical image.....Sweet Blossom I  did go overboard with the bling and flowers, the papers are from the Cottage Collection over at Cuddly Buddly and you can also get the digi stamps from there as well now. All the flowers have been made using other papers from the same collection so you get a good variety of colour coordinated patterns to play with.


Challenges
Fussy and Fancy......sketch.
Paper Cutz......anything goes.
If The Shoe Fits......aquamarine.
Stamp Something Friday.....Something Sweet.
Charisma......To "Die" for.
Creative Cottage.....Spring has spriung.
Simon SaysHappy Birthday.
Crafty Pad.....use a digi
Creatalicious......use two tones
have a good day
hugs

20 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Danielle, just GORGEOUS!!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,I love these Wee Images.xxx

Unknown said...

so pretty Danielle, love the image and all the layers

Annie said...

Danielle this is such a pretty card and I love the soft pinks and blues with this adorable Wee lass.
enjoy the rest of your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card and such lovely spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

Meggymay said...

Daniele, this is another gorgeous card, I love how you create these cards, the image is so sweet. xx

Rachel Brown said...

Danielle this card is so nice!!! I love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us xx

Netty said...

I adore all the sparkles and flowers, its a beautiful card Daniele. Annette x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card Daniele.
luv
Debby

Sylvia Zet said...

This card is really in blossom. Fab idea with all this flowers:)

xxxtglxxx said...

Hope your fence panelling went well! :)

Gorgeous card - so pretty. I love the delicate colours and fabulous details and layers.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Shelly said...

Lovely card Danielle, such perfect, delicate colours for our Spring challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Shelly x

Mary Lou said...

Wow Daniele~~lovely!!! I have been seeing alot of these wee stamps and they are just darling!!! Great card--really like the layering with the border punches very neat:)
thanks for joining us at Creatalicious and good luck!!
Hope to see you play along again:)
Hugz

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Lovely stamp and I love your flowers! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

Cindy Adkins said...

Aww, Danielle, how totally precious!!!
XO

Gem said...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Jane said...

Stunning card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is so LUSH! I love the colors you have used and all those flowers spread out, very nice card. Thank you for playing in our Use A Digi Challenge this week at The Crafty Pad. Wishing you luck in the random draw and hope to see you Sunday for a new challenge.

Barbara said...

Danielle, this card is so beautiful. I love the image, the DP and especially the hand crafted flowers.Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week for our "Use a Digi" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge. XX

lesleyworth said...

very pretty! those tiny little flowers are fabulous! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!