Sunday 31 July 2011

Dt postion.......

Hiya peeps I'm thrilled to bits to be able to share some more good news with you.......I've be invited to join The Polka Doodles design team. I love the whimsy designs of their stamps and digi products although my poor son will be tearing his hair out with me with more printing to do, however I'm slowly getting there with the techno stuff........lol. I'm hoping with all these designs for the challenges I'll have to make I'll stop munching at night and be able to loose some weight.....if only.......I'd have to keep my sugar levels up so I'd better get a stash of nibbles for my craft room......lol.
Hope you are all having a fabbie weekend, Id better go and get some housework done and gardening as we need to get the lawn down soon, we're having artifical grass, we've found a manufacturer that makes some that is so life like its hard to tell the difference, my sister did hers last year and now gets to enjoy her garden instead of mowing and weeding and at least Ethan can play outside more now being as we've made the garden more Grandson friendly........

13 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Many congratulations Daniele!
Hugs, Clare x

Fliss said...

Many congratulations Daniele. I just saw this over at doodle towers and left you a message there.
Really looking forward to seeing what you make.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Miria said...

Hi, Daniele. So happy you joined us! I can't wait to see your creations, hugs, Miria

Enfys said...

Hi Daniele, a great big smoochy welcome to the PD team, love love your colouring and really looking forward to seeing your creations - I am stalking you now!
hugs
Enfys x

Meggymay said...

Congratulations on the new DT post. I like the idea of your artificial grass. Yvonne x

Vintage Milly said...

Hi Daniele, I am soooooo pleased you are part of our team, looking forward to getting to know you,
big hugs,
Em.x

Vicky said...

Big congrats Daniel...I am so chuffed for you hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Lou Sims said...

Hi Danielle. Glad to have you n board and can't wait to see all your projects . . no pressure there then ! lol x

Lou
x

Apassionforpaper said...

Daniele, wonderful news, many congratulations. I can fully understand why they asked you.

Warm wishes, Julie Ann x

Claire Phillips said...

Welcome Daniele - thanks for popping by mine - really looking forward to working alongside you at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

Netty said...

Congratulations Daniele, that is fab news. xx

Diane said...

Congrats on the DT appointment, Danielle! We're newbies together and I look forward to getting to know you and the rest of the team!
Diane x

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT position, very well deserved:)

sue
xx