Sunday 24 July 2011

I'm back......

Morning peeps, I'm back off my holls.....urghhhh, I shall miss my early morning cuppa over looking  Lake Garda whilst colouring all the images I took with me, and not forgetting all the lovely sunshine we had, although this morning is looking lovely. We spent Friday in Disneyland and we waited till the end for the fireworks so we were all rather pooped yesterday when we got back, oh well back to reality and all the washing, ironing, work etc. to do, although I get to see my daughter and grandson Ethan today who I missed whilst on my holls......no running around after him. At least I can catch up on my Dt cards now, talking of which heres my card for Sketch N Stash......there is still one week to join in, the sketch is by Jackie. The old stash I've used are the flowers and the new stash are the papers well they're fairly new so I'm hoping that counts.....lol. oh no the pencils are my newest stash......I'm so lovin' my prisma pencils, so much so I took them on holiday with me.The image is Teddy Bea......such a sweetie.



Whimsy Stamps are offering the winner $15 to spend in store.



Challenges
Teddy Bo .......use a Teddy Bea image.
Craft Us Crazy......anything goes.
Papertake.....getting cute.
Fab n Funky......Animal antics.
Stampin' for the weekend......paws for thought.
Allsorts......free n easy.

Oh well better get started on more washing
ready for the marathon ironing
this afternoon......lol.
hugs n' smiles

16 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is fabulous Daniele!
So glad you had a great holiday. I hope you don't have to spent too much time with the washing and ironing.
Clare x

Rosietoes said...

Fab card Daniele, in my favourite colour combo with the bears. :)
Sounds as though you had a great holiday.

Thankyou for joining with us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, Daniele...love the colours you have chosen to use!

Glad that you had a fab holiday!

Hugs Tab xxx

Jill said...

Beautiful card Daniele!
Your colouring is amazing and I love the layout.
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time!
Big hugs, Jill

Meggymay said...

Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Love this card, its a real cute hat. Yvonne x

Fleur said...

Wow gorgeous card Daniele, your colouring is perfect. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pami said...

Gorgeous Daniele, love the image and the lovely lemon colours are very fresh. Thanks for joining in with our Animal Magic challenge at Fab n Funky this week. Pami x

Faye said...

Hello Custard Lover. How fab to see you. Love your colouring on this and these colours together, I would never even think of it...
xxx

Clairebears said...

Oh I love the green, it looks so fresh.Teddy Bea looks so pretty. I'm glad you had a nice holiday :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.
Love Clairebears x

Bev said...

Fabulous card Daniele, love the colour combo! Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card using a stunning colour combo and great image!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

darcy48 said...

Love your card and love the teddy image so cute Arlinex

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, the image is fab and coloured so beautifully. the papers are lush

thanks for being free and easy with us this week at Allsorts and good luck in the prize draw

hugs

Amanda xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Daniele love the colour combo and that teddy is so cute hugs Jill xx

Lynn Stevens said...

So just how long does it take you to do all that amazing coloring?
beautiful!
hugs Lynn

majsan said...

What a cute, perfectly colored image!
Loved your card. Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
Hugs,
Maria