Saturday 22 October 2011

On the wings of.....

Evening peeps time to put my feet up and watch the dancing whilst typng this posting featuring Crafty Individual stamps,the challenge over there this month is things with wings, I think I've made the challenge by the skin of my teeth. I've used a microscope slide holder painted with Fresco paints and the main butterfly stamp has been stamped on tissue paper, the images are also from Crafty Individuals, I've used metallic foil to add highlights, the butterfly pops up when you open the slide holder.The edges have been distressed with gold dabber.......
Its all kicking off with the dancers and judges tonight, think there'll be fisty cuffs soon as they're all arguing with each other......great drama, Craigs off on one again.


Challenges
Crafty Individuals.....things with wings.
Totally Papercrafts......layer upon layer.
Fab n' Funky.......torn or distessed.
Corrosive challenge......Flying things

5 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful slide mailer Daniele, I see you have used your favourite CI stamp.........yeaaaaa.
Oooh tonight that Len (judge) is a nasty man, couldn't believe how he insulted one of the professional dancers......its about time he left the panel and went back to his market stall........oooh I feel better for getting that off my chest.......lol Annette x

Meggymay said...

Great project Daniele, love it. Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, wow this look sooo gorgeous!! Love the colours and all of the techniques you used. The postman is being a tat lazy I think, no mail yet. Will tell you the minute your parcel arrives!! Hugs, Frea

Jean Hardy said...

Lovely slide mailer Daniele, and thanks for joining in the challenge. Jean

Ginny said...

lovely, thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)