Thursday 26 January 2012

Spring Clean........

Evening peeps, I'm getting bad at not blogging at the moment, slap on the hand for me .......lol, I have been pretty busy with a meeting on Wednesday and  housework today as well as playing catch up with a couple of Dt cards.Thought I'd have a bit of a clear out of my craft room and sell some of my stamps, so if your interested in any of them please email. All of my stamps have been well looked after and in some cases only inked once. original prices of stamps were £3.99 and £5.99(Toby Tumble)
£2.75 inc p&p....SOLD

£2.75 inc p&p

£2.75 inc p&p

£2.75 inc p&p

£2.75 inc. p&p

£2.75 nc p&p

£2.75 inc p&p

£2.99 inc p&p
£3.75 inc p&p
Hugs n smiles



1 comment:

Netty said...

Ooh I would love to buy Birthday Girl Daniele if she is still available. Annette x