Monday 9 July 2012

Ooh La La.....


Morning peeps hope you all had a lovely weekend, at least the sun shone for a couple of hours yesterday in fact I managed to sit outside for half an hour before another black cloud came over, so I spent the afternoon finishing off my cutain pelmet which was 10 metres before I ruched it up......that took some machining, but now its up and I can now play with my new toy that hubby brought me for decorating the dining room, I promised myself I'd only play with my new Zutter machine after I'd finished otherwise I'd get distracted....well you couldn't blame me could you?

Today sees the start of another challenge at Ooh La La Creations, the theme is......WHISKERS. For my card I have used the sweet mice weddng image from the new Cd, which has lots of lovely designs on for all occassions.





have a fabbie week
hugs n smiles

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Daniele, I like the image, the punched borders and the rings.
Kevin xx

Anne said...

Love your design Daniele. Hugs x

Sue said...

awww such a beautifully designed card Daniele. The image is adorable and I love all the detailing

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Danielle this is so beautiful , both inside and out well done fabulous work Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, what a cute image, love the pyramid effect on your card! HUgs, Frea

Meggymay said...

A Darling image, love this design.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card and such a sweet image!
Helen x

catherine said...

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL DANIELLE AND GREAT IMAGE USED. LOVE THE INSIDE SO NICELY FINISHED
X CATHERINE

Netty said...

Lovely wedding card Daniele, xx

mags said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the image and all the details.
Mags
x

Faye said...

Hey Custard Lover. This is a bitspecial and really stylish. xx

Craftdee said...

Cute card! Donna ☺

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Daniele and beautiful idea of the joined rings.
Wishes
Lynne

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow Daniele this is beautiful I love the pyramage you have done with the image and what a gorgeous design it looks fab and classy.
hugs
Lorraine x,

Alli Devine said...

Gorgeous card Daniele the new CD has some beautiful images on it doesn't it? and I really like the way you have put this card together.

Alli xx