Monday 18 February 2013

Ooh La La.....

Bonjour peeps, had a fabbie day yesterday at the Hobby Craft trade show, Jean from Crafty Individuals had asked me to help out on their stand, had a great time catching up with them. There looks like there are quite a few yummy goodies to arrive in the shops soon.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Ooh La la Creations and the theme this week is .....Sparkle and Shine, I do love a bit of sparkle. Wendy (the boss lady) is looking for some guest designers to join us for two months at a time, so if you are interested in joining us put GDT after your name.

For my card I used this sweet Humming bird decoupaged image from the Everyday Occassion Cd, I sprayed the image with Crafters Companion sparkle and shine, then added gold stickles to all the edges, as well as the centres of the flowes



I'm helping out again on Tuesday at the show,there were some fabulous paper creations so I will take my camera and take some photos next time so you can see them.
hugs n' smiles

9 comments:

Wendi said...

I love this one Daniele it's beautiful, full of Spring and boy do we need some of that
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Daniele, I like the hummingbird image the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. I love the image and the added sparkle looks wonderful.
hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Oo lala, you and me both LOL!! How is that possible?! Love your card, such a pretty design! Hugs Frea

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, loving the humming bird images.
Yvonne x

mags said...

Beautiful card Daniele. The hummingbird image is gorgeous and love all the sparkle.
Mags
x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

such a beautiful card - amazing
Hugs
Doreen xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Precious. lovely card Daniele.
Love visiting your blog.
Playing catch up at the moment then dissapearing again for a couple of weeks,

Hugs
Chris xxx