Tuesday 19 February 2013

Zig Zag album

Afternoon fellow bloggers, an early start for me today as Jean from Crafty Individuals had a very early workshop at the Hobby Craft show at the NEC, so I needed to be there for 8:30am. I thought I would share with you a zig zag album that I made for her. Ever since I did the a Graphic 45 retreat with Clare ( My Creative Spirit) and Ali (Ali Crafts) I have been totally hooked, I'm on my fourth album, which is a baby one now, hence the lack of cards. Pop over to Clares for the measurements for this album.
I used the papers from the Shades of Summer paper pad , all of the stamps and tages are from CI, the list is below of the stamps I have used. I used Victorian Velevet, Broken China and Shabby Shutters distress inks  in different combinations to colour and stamp the panels for the tags.






Stamps used
CI. 287.....Birds on a wire.
CI. 350.....Lovely lace.
CI. 364....Pretty design elements
CI. 101.....imagine child.
CI. 182....large elegant swirl.
CI. 194.....springtime music background.
A4 Nostalgia 2 glossy sheet.
A4 Domino glossy sheet.
Landscape printed tags

Challenges
Top Tip.....tag you're it.
hugs n smiles




11 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous Daniele, I am sure it will be treasured forever.
hugs {brenda] x0x

cotnob said...

This is absolutely beautiful Daniele, such pretty papers and so many fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Annette said...

So lovely! Love all the tags!
XoxoAnnette

Kim said...

wow Daniele, just love this! those colours and the stamps you've used look gorgeous.
Kim x

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous project, the papers are lovely and the images are fabulous.
yvonne x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Daniele. I love he design and the images and colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

Andree said...

A beautiful project, the soft colours and layouts are wonderful x

Unknown said...

Fantabulous Daniele! Love all of the tags and amazing detail on your pretty paper creation. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for Tag-You're It.

Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips, good luck.

Julie said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!! Juiexx

Bettina L. said...

This is really beautiful and so full of details. Love your zig zag album and the pastels you've used for it too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Anne Lise said...

Wow... Love this card. Beautiful colors . Thanx for the inspiration.