Friday 15 March 2013

Love Lovely Life.....

Morning fellow crafty bloggers hope you are all well and getting ready for more cold weather that we are supposed to be getting, I guess Spring is going to be late this year, my garden is very slowly coming along, mind you if I was a plant I wouldn't want to stick my head above ground at the moment.

Thought I would share with you a quick simple card using one of the Alice Palace stamps from Crafty Individuals "love lovely life". All I have done is masked across the top and bottom of the card, used distress inks Lemonade and stormy Sky and then stamped on the image, I used promarkers to colour in some more detail on the image. Just loving these quirky designs.
The ribbon I put on back to front because I wanted the colours to look subtle.......just inacse your wondering why its back to front. I'm looking forward to the nec hobbycraft show next week, I'm going on the Friday this year hoping that it won't be as rammed as Saturday.......I've saved some pennies ready for a little spend....lol.


hugs n smiles

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. I love the image, soft colours and beautiful ribbon.
hugs Sue

mags said...

A lovely card Daniele. Love the stamp and how you have showcased it.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

So pretty hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty, lovely colours.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Julie said...

Gorgeous - so unusualxxx Juliexx