Sunday 17 March 2013

Ready Teddy Go......

Morning peeps hope you are all having a lovely relaxing weekend even if the weather is not that good, I'm off with my daughter later this morning wedding dress shopping, she has seen one see likes so we are going back to try it on, later this afternoon we have a weekly weigh in and I know that I have slipped this week, I'm still not eating chocolate though......two weeks now, but I have kinda made up for that with other naughty goodies.....ooppppps will need to try harder next week. Its soooo hard though as I'm icing easter eggs all week guess I'll just have to sniff them.....lol.

Todays  card is a half way reminder for the challenge at Ready Teddy Go, the theme is ......Mums the word....so you still have another couple of weeks to enter with your Mum inspired creations. We are being sponsered by The Stamp Fairy, so one lucky winner gets to spend $10 on digis of their own choice.



Just a few more sleeps now before the Craft and Hobby show at the NEC,
I'm going on the Friday with my daughter as she wants some diamante brooches/beads
for her wedding bouquet. 
hugs n smiles

8 comments:

Fliss said...

A really sweet card Daniele. Love the pretty colours and the embellishing is gorgeous.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. I love the sweet bear and pretty colours.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
Hugs Sue

Debs M said...

love the papers and colour scheme, fabby card x

Pat said...

Sweet card with a cute image and lovely design.

Pat xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I like the adorable image, the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and gorgeous Daniele, love the pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Julie said...

This is beautiful Daniele! Love the colour combo with the flowers and glitter! Hope your dress shopping was successful!! Juliexx

Lynn Stevens said...

Such a darling card in soft pretty colors.
Must be such fun planning the wedding. I always wished I had a daughter to do those things with.
No Chocolate? YIKES I'd be in BIG trouble. LOL
Hugs Lynn