Monday 29 April 2013

Ooh la La.....


Bonjour my fellow challenge bloggers, wow the sun is shining at the moment whilst I write this post just hope that it lasts a bit longer than yesterday. Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Ooh La La creations and the theme this fortnight is Vintage/Nostalgic.......for my card I have used this lovely ladies image from the Passion for Fashion CD to make this step card, the cut out fan is also on the cd talking of which.....it  is on offer at just £6.99 with free P&P at the moment, jam packed with lots of nostalgic and vintage images.



have a lovely week

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. I love the vintage image and beautiful colours
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Daniele, I like the vintage image the card design and the lace.
Kevin xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the vintage images.
Yvonne x

mags said...

Lovely card Daniele. Stunning image.
Mags
x

Netty said...

lovely card Daniele and love the adorable fan, x

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Daniele! Your card is so beautiful! I love your work! I'm so excited to be a new DT member at Sugar Creek Hollow with you!

Claire said...

This is a beautiful vintage card - lovely colours. Hugs, Claire x

Linda Simpson said...

A fabulous creation Daniele. Gorgeous papers and love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brenda Brown said...

A wonderful creation. Love the embellishments with it.
Hugs Brenda xox

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Daniele, I love your image and great design - this must be one of the only OLL CD's I don't have.
Pauline
x