Monday 9 September 2013

Sketch n Stash

Morning peeps, guess that was the end of summer, brrrrrrr chilly evenings as well getting dark earlier, Autumn well and truly here. My Grandson starts school today, they grow so quick, I can clearly remember my daughters  first day at school the teachers had to prize her hands off me, I was heart broken as was my daughter......had a sob in the car outside the school.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Sketch n Stash, we have Live and Love Crafts sponsoring us and the papers and image I have used are Pion designs available from there......lots of delish vintage goodies to choose from.




The stamp in the background is from Crafty Individuals, 
I stamped it straight onto the background paper then stamped
the hands of the clock and layered them onto it.


I use grease proof paper to cut my dies now and they pop out so
much easier, but rather than throw them away I used this one to mount
the picture on which gives it a more softer look.
The flowers are white and I have dipped them in Wild Currant glimmer mist, 
afterwards I then dipped them in Aurora embossing powder for added shimmer.


Challenges
Pan Pastels.......glitz and glam.
Addicted to stamps....anything goes.
Shabby Tearoom.....time flies
Live and Love Crafts.....inspiration photo
Craft your Passion.....glitter and gloss.(gloss on hands of clock)
Crafts to Challenge....texture plus your own style
Inky Chics.....stitching, real or faux
have a fabbie week
hugs n smiles

22 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Daniele this is fantastic! I love the image and the beautiful papers. The flowers look gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Debs said...

WOW Daniele this is simply stunning - love it!
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Daniele. I love the vintage image, gorgeous soft colours and amazing detailing.
I hope you have a good week
hugs Sue xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so beautiful.
Yvonne

Claire said...

This is absolutely stunning Daniele - love the soft colour tones and gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

Julie said...

Hi Daniele - this is so beautiful! Fab vintage design and wonderful colours! Oh first days of school can be so tough ...on the parents!! Hugs, Juliexx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful vintage card Daniele, I like the image the flowers and the papers.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

gogeous vintage card Daniele.
Fab image as well
Hugs
Doreen xx

-Aneta- said...

Fantastic card Daniele..love soft colors and! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous shabby card with us in the TEA Room:)xox Aneta

Teresa Zuehls said...

Absolutely beautiful, Daniele! I love how soft and Victorian the overall feel is. And the flowers and image are so pretty! I just love that stunning pink bow too. TFS

mags said...

A beautiful vintage card Daniele. Gorgeous image and love the use of the baking paper cut out. It does make for a nice soft feel.
Mags
x

Craftdee said...

This is beautiful, Danielle. Lovely soft colours and perfect embellies, Donna x

Sylvia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Daniele.
Sylvia x

Sol said...

Beautiful Card.. Gorgeous Colors!. Love that Clock stamp.. And the flowers are Stunning !!! Perfect with the glitter!. :o)
Thank you for joining us at ATSC! :o) Hugs Sol :o)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This card is absolutely beautiful and classy Daniele!
Julie x

Chrissie said...

Stunning Daniele, you always do this vintage style so beautifully.
Chrissie xx

Shirley said...

I love your makes Daniele and this is a stunner. Love the muted colours and also the beautiful bow.

Thank you for sharing with us at C2CU Challenges.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Claire said...

Beautiful card Daniele,, that image is so lovely and I love the flowers. sooooooo pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing kyour gorgeous card with us in The Shabby Tea Room...its so pretty!

Pat said...

Stunning card Daniele, the image is beautiful, the colours, flowers and embellishments are gorgeous.

Pat xx

alethea said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous card Daniele - I love the whole vintage feel of it and what a great idea to use the wax piece from your die cutting!! Thanks for sharing it with us at C2CU this month.