Monday 14 October 2013

Ooh La La....

Bonjour peeps......wow what a day of rain we had yesterday, at least I didn't feel guily having a crafty morning, although I did have to have a nap in the afternoon......tiring all this crafting. Today sees the start of a new challenge at Ooh La La Creations, the theme this fortnight is......Things with wings, I have used the fabbie new Cd, called The Shawn Jenkins collection., this Cd is jam packed with lots of gorgeous images and papers.

I have done two cards using the same topper and papers because you can get two cards from two of the papers, you can mix them up to create two cards with a slightly different twist, I did cut out more butterflies and layered a couple up on the background paper and the main image.




Challenges
CD Sunday....butterflies.
Brown Sugar.....anything goes.
Delightful Challenges....distressed
have a great week




9 comments:

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards, lovely images and gorgeous lace.

Pat xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Daniele. Beautiful designs and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Daniele, love the papers and the butterflies. The lace is gorgeous too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Paper Panda said...

Really pretty, love the design and colours
Mandy x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Daniele!
Helen x

Christine said...

Beautiful cards Daniele. This CD is looking more and more like a 'must have.
Christine xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and design.
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Hi Danielle,so pretty this card, I just love the butterflies! I just wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog, made me blush a little hehe. I still like making cards to and fussing about, but mixed media is so brilliant to do..most addictive. Hugs Frea