Monday 7 April 2014

Sketch n Stash.....


Morning peeps back again with another card, this is  a midway reminder for the challenge at Sketch n Stash, I actually got round to making a card yesterday even though I had had very little sleep as I had my two Grandsons for a sleepover on Saturday, Zachary is really easy to get to sleep, goes to sleep in a blink of an eye but Ethan wears you out before you can wear him out and for someone who isn't very big he sure does take up a lot of the bed.

We have Live and Love Crafts sponsoring this challenge and one lucky winner will get £10 to spend on line.




For my card I have used an image and papers which you can get from Live and Love Crafts, the papers are by Pion called Violet, the tags are from LOTV which I have embossed with Wow fine gold embossing powder. The flowers are from Wild Orchid.



have a great week



5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the vintage image.
Yvonne x

Merkku said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs Merkku

Claire said...

Just beautiful Daniele and I love the gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Julie said...

Oh wow, Daniele - this is so beautiful! Love the colours and image and so perfectly embellished! I've just treated myself to a little Live and Love Crafts order today- can't wait for my goodies!! Juliexx

ukash said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs Merkku