Monday 21 July 2014

Ooh La La creations....

Bonjour everyone, welcome to my second post of the day, this card is for the new challenge at Ooh La La Creations, the theme this fortnight is........Vintage. I so lurvvvve doing vintage cards, this is one is a request by a customer for her daughter. I'm always nervous about making cards for people in case it isn't what they really wanted but are too polite to say so, I usually make a couple for them to choose from. I have used the Yesterdays Memories Cd. The flowers have been sprtized with Tuscan Sun glimmer mist. I added a doily under the image



Have a great week

4 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Daniele, such lovely warm colours.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

Just gorgeous Daniele! You do vintage so well! I love that image too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful vintage card, love the colour combination.
Yvonne

mags said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. So very vintage and love the image and detail.
mags
x