Saturday 22 November 2014

Vintage Christmas......

Afternoon to you all, hope you are enjoying the start of the weekend, I'm at work today and it's the light switch on in our town so it should be quite busy as Christmas shopping gets under way.
Todays challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is Vintage Christmas so we would love to see your vintage/shabby chic Christmas projects. I have used one of the new stamps from Crafty Individuals CI 421.


I coloured in the image with Distress pens and added white puff embossing powder for the snow, I then embossed over the image in clear twice, popped it in the freezer for a few minuets which forms cracks when cold, then I rubbed tea dye distress ink over it which gives it the more vintage look

It seems ages since I last blogged, I'm working on an album at the moment which I'm totally addicted to doing at the moment, so I get up early in the mornings to complete a page before getting ready for work
Have a great weekend

6 comments:

Plony said...

It's a lovely christmascard....I love the sparkle....
Hugs Plony.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas card Daniele love the papers, colours and design it is totally fabulous
hugs
lorraine x

Meggymay said...

A beautiful Christmas card Daniele,love the vintage CI image.
Yvonne x

Pat said...

Stunning Christmas card Daniele, the image is beautiful.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Christmas make!
Helen x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. So vintage and love the design. Hope you had a good weekend.
Mags
x