Sunday 21 December 2014

Another mini album......

Afternoon fellow crafty bloggers, I'm just playing catch up with the Strictly final as I missed it last night, at least I can fast forward bits of it, afterwards I had better go and get some pressies wrapped or I will be wrapping them on Christmas Eve.
I have had a play with some of the new stamps that have just been released from Crafty Individuals, just had to make another mini album for the photos of our girlie pamper Christmas party that we had a couple of weeks ago.

I have used a pearlescent card for the background which shows through the distress inks for  that extra bling. For the spine I have used various powders and bits for the frantage embossing.






the stamps I have used from the new collection are
CI 426......Lace Doilies
CI 425.....Winter Garden
CI 424.....Jolly Holly Robins
I have used other stamps from older collections as well.
Hope you are well and ready for the big day
Challenges
Wedoobadoo.....anything goes
Mirror Cracked.....anything but a card
Thats Crafty.....anything goes

3 comments:

Claire said...

Wow beautiful vintage project, such attention to detail and beautiful stamping too! Thanks so much for joining our 'Festive Spirit' challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

Lula said...

Beautiful album, the stamping and colours are so festive. So glad you joined the fun at The Mirror Crack'd challenge!

Lin said...

What a beautiful album. I love the vintage feel of it

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us

Lin
The Mirror Crack'd