Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas.......

Wishing all my friends and fellow bloggers a very Happy Christmas, time to put your feet up and spend some precious time with your families. Hope Santa brought you lots of crafting goodies I have had a full set of Polychromos crayons.......120 delicious colours to play with........all laid out in three trays to stroke.
Todays card I made when I went to the NEC in November using the Tim Holtz dies and embossing folders. Love the idea of brayering gesso over the embossed parts to highlight the flakes and then adding glitter for a smidge of bling, really simple but effective.


Have a wonderful holiday
hugs and smiles

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with the blue mono tones. Such a scrumptious snowflake too. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}