Monday 1 December 2014

Mixed media scrap LO......

Morning to all my fellow blogging friends, hope you all had a lovely weekend, I went to Milton Keynes on Sunday for a spot of Christmas shopping, I must say I'm disappointed with the lack of festive decorations, no one seems to make any effort these days despite the fact that the shops are fighting for our custom. I will be putting our trees up next weekend so I'm looking forward to that.
I thought I would share with you a mixed media lay out that I did at a scrap a few weeks back with Morag Cutts, when I got home I added all of the flowers and got out my Treasure gold for a smidge more bling.


lots of gesso, embossing powders, stamping, stencilling and layers, 
I thoroughly enjoyed doing this as I did a few techniques I've not done before.


getting busy at the chocolate shop now, just three more Saturdays 
to go before the big day.
Time to open the advent calendar
hugs n smiles

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Pretty layout Daniele and lots of lovely elements with that gorgeous photo.
Yep busy, busy now with festive preparations, love it.
hugs Brenda xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful layout Daniele, its a lovely photo.
Yvonne x

Annette G said...

Gorgeous page Daniele.......its so scary we are this close to Christmas. Hugs Annette x

Pat said...

Absolutely stunning layout Daniele, gorgeous photo and beautiful embellishments.

Pat xx