Monday 2 March 2015

Crafty Individuals......

Evening fellow crafty bloggers, feeling guilty with lack of posts this past week, we are having our bathroom refitted and to say it has been without problems would be lying. The tiles arrived and were a completely different colour to what we ordered, they are natural stone and we were expecting cream but they look rather brown now. The radiator we ordered came and was the wrong size, and then the wall on my stairs started to break and the plaster has cracked, so I'm a smidge stressed to say the least.

There is a new challenge that has started over at Crafty Individuals and the theme this month is ......The animal world. I have used one of their older stamps CI 289 Fresh Eggs and Chickens, the main image was coloured in with pencils but the background I made using PaperArtsy Fresco paints which I rolled onto smoothy card with a mini roller and then I randomly stamped the new tree stamps CI  429 Trees Galore onto the background.




Have a great week
hugs n smiles

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card Daniele. I hope your problems soon get resolved.
Yvonne xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow this is beautiful Daniele I love it!!
Kevin xx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Danielle - fabulous design. Hope you get your bathroom sorted out soon - nothing worse! hugs judith x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Daniele, lovely image and great design. Hope the bathroom fitting is getting better.

Pat xx

Jacee said...

What a beautiful card Danielle, I love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

A lovely card Daniele. Love the design and all the elements. Hope you get your bathroom sorted soon.
Mags
x