Tuesday 7 April 2015

Natures work......

Evening peeps hope you are well and enjoying this wonderful sunshine that we are having, I've managed to get in the garden and do some pruning, I've cleaned my kitchen units and cleaned the floor, I even managed to get some crafting done a well, I'm making another mini album and I'm on the last page so pictures to follow.
Today sees the start of a new monthly challenge over at Kraftyhands, and the theme this month is Natures Work. I have used the In Sympathy Cd for these two cards featuring these lovely Lillies, I've added white and gold Frantage to the images and butterflies.





Have a great evening
hugs n smiles

9 comments:

Jacee said...

Another beauty Danielle, love the colours, the image, fabulous design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

These are beautiful Daniele. Such lovely images and design.
Mags
x

Jeanette58 said...

Beautiful cards Danielle. Hugs Jeanette xx

Meggymay said...

Just been having a catch up. Beautiful cards and the new CD looks interesting as well.
Yvonne xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning cards Daniele beautiful detail and designs, it's a beautiful cd.
Hugs Julie xxx

~@ngie~ said...

both are stunning darl :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Judith said...

just fabulous Danielle - my absolute favourite shade of green - it caught my eye straight away hugs judith x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Daniele
pretty duo here . Lovely creations from a fabulous CD
hugs Shirley-Anne

Pat said...

Beautiful card Daniele, the image is lovely as are the colours and the gorgeous bow.

Pat xx