Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter......

Well I have finally finished icing Easter eggs for another year, we iced so many in the past two days that it will take a while for my wrists to stop hurting, hope the Easter Bunny dropped lots of yummy chocolate eggs off to you all. My son and daughter brought me some copics for mothers day and I have added a few more to my collection so I have been busy playing with them this is my first effort with a very limited colour palette.



hugs n smiles
thanks for taking a peek

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Happy Easter Daniele, this is a lovely card, the flowers are beautiful.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

Evening Daniele what a beautiful card I love the flowers and the colours and design are wonderful.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Stunning and lovely card.
Happy Easter.
Francy

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous card Daniele and fabulous colouring. Sounds like you've been extra busy again for Easter, hope you're getting a break now.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Pat said...

Lovely card Daniele, the Daffodil image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Hope you soon recover from icing Easter eggs!!!

Pat xx