Sunday 13 March 2016

Wedding photo......

Evening to my fellow crafty bloggers, thought I would share with you the canvas that I did with Anna Dabrowska the other week, as soon as I saw the project I knew the photo that I wanted to use, it's a lovely head shot of my daughter at her wedding, and she had a lovely silver metal slide for her hair which is just peeking out from below the crown of flowers, she has hung this canvas on her wall.........so I guess she liked it.
We created an imaginary dress using lace and resist canvas, and then I added lots of metallic embellishments, buttons and flowers and after painting everything with white Gesso I then used three different coloured sprays and some of the new metallic acrylic which I dry brushed onto some of the embellishments. the drips were made with a glue gun and then I used a pencils to outline the edges of the drips to give them more definition






Thanks for taking a peek
hugs n smiles

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele what a beautiful project and the colours are wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Meggymay said...

Its a stunning canvas, your daughter looked a beautiful bride. She will treasure this.
Yvonne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous work Daniele, I love the canvas and you chose a beautiful photo to use on it.
Have a great week.
hugs Brenda xxx

mags said...

Wow, this is stunning Daniele. Beautiful photo and I am sure your daughter will treasure this for years.
Mags
x

yanmaneee said...

hermes handbags
yeezy boost 350
air max 270
adidas ultra boost
nike air max
hogan outlet
kate spade handbags
coach outlet online
nike air max
kyrie 5 shoes